Skip to main content

Hi 

Recently DocuSign has been sending out the signed documents to all signers twice. How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Phyllis

Hello @Phyllis 

I understand the issue. Can you tell me what are they receiving. is it a signed document or just a notification?
Can you share the ss of that notification ? that would be helpful.

Thanks!

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for reaching out. I have attached a screen shot of the email sent to the signers. It’s a notification to all signers that the documents have been signed, with the signed documents attached to the email.

Hopefully, you can help to trouble shoot this issue.

Many thanks.

Phyllis

Hey @Phyllis, Can you check when we prepare the envelop to send for signature. is there are same recipient listed as “Receives a Copy”. as highlighted in SS.

HI Pawan,

Only recipient(s) that are not “signers” will be listed as “Receive a copy”. All signers will receive a signed copy of the documents when all signers have signed. 

I hope that clarifies.

Phyllis

Hello @Phyllis 

I will suggest that check the workflow, It might be a possibility of having “Email Document” step in the Workflow which is triggering the notification of signed document twice. 

Hi @Phyllis,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!