Skip to main content

I have shared a user's envelopes with multiple other users.  Some of them are able to access the shared envelopes while others cannot.  When users login, goto manage, and click "Shared Envelopes", some users see the Sender's account as an option, and others just see " You don't have any shared users."  There is no other differences I can tell between the users who can see the shared envelopes and the ones that can't.  Looing for troubleshooting steps.  I have made sure that the sharing is going the correct way, meaning the sender's envelopes are shared with the viewer.  This is confirmed because as mentioned some viewers can see the shared envelopes while others can't even select the user.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.  FYI, the envelopes were created using a template and powerform, in case that makes a difference.

It sounds like you're doing it correctly. Do any of your users have multiple accounts? Could they be looking in their free account for the shared envelope rather than your company account?

Are you sure that the accounts where shared with them rather than their account shared with others? Sharing isn't automatically shared both ways (i.e. Managers only view employees not vice versa) so it's easy to make the mistake and share an account the other way then desired.

Whether the envelopes were created via template or powerform or api, wouldn't matter. Only who's the listed sender on the envelope matters. Are you sure that the listed sender for those options is the one being shared?

Hope this helps