Skip to main content

I want to add a link to a document to multiple unrelated recipients, ideally they click on the link and get redirected to my DocuSign template where they can fill out and sign. Is that possible? 

Yes, that is possible if I’m understanding correctly what you are asking.   It is called PowerForms in DocuSign.   It is basically a link that directs the recipient to a document to fill out and sign.   You can find more information here: How to Create a PowerForm | Knowledge Market (docusign.com)

Great,, thank you. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Unfortunately Power Form is only available with the Business Pro Plan and I only have a need for a smaller plan. 

But thank you for the quick and helpful reply. 

Hi @JorgeB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!