Skip to main content

I have just downloaded the mobile app. I want to create a folder to include several templates to send to clients for signatures. Here are the directions for “Send from a Mobile Device” along with the problem I’m having. Please advise. I appreciate your help.

•  

• 1Tap the + icon to start an envelope. 

• Add Document(s) from the source of your choosing (such as a scan, email, cloud storage, or others). Or search for and use a saved template for agreements you send regularly. Tap NextI do not have an “Add Document(s)” option, only “Request Signatures” or “Sign Document”.

• Add Recipient(s), choosing from Me, Only Others, or Me + Others. Select the recipient's role (Needs to Sign (default), In-Person Signer, or Receives a Copy), and add the recipient's name and email address. Tap Save. Repeat to add additional recipients. Tap Next.

• Add Fields by selecting and dragging them directly to your document, using each signer's unique color. Or, use auto-tagging if prompted. Tap Next.

• Modify the Email Subject and add an optional Email Message if you choose. 

• Tap Send to complete the sending process. 

Hi @Lorraine !

Certainly, you’re using the newest version of our DocuSign app, which was updated to simplify the user experience. You can click on the option “Request Signatures”.

However, based on your text, if you’d create folders I strongly suggest you perform it using a Computer, since our app is limited for some actions.

Hello @Lorraine ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!