Skip to main content

How can I get access for sending envelop?
Thanks.

Hello, @DeryaDalkilicBulut 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Is this a new DocuSign eSignature account? 

Have you login to the account?

Thanks,

Alexandre

yes I have new account, and I have logged in successfully

Hi, @DeryaDalkilicBulut 

On this case you can send envelopes through these two options:

1. in the home page, you can see a dashed box, drag and drop a document over there. An Envelope will be created, add the recipients, customize a email and body message, click Next, add the recipients fields (tags) as Name, Sign here, Signed Date, and others. Click in Preview to check if everything is OK then Send your Envelope.

2. Go to the Manage page, on the left there is a yellow button New, Send an envelope. Do the same steps described in item 1 above.

To learn more about managing envelopes and other eSignature features, watch this video from DocuSign University.

All the best!

Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

thank you very much. Unfortunately, I could not see either of these options. There is a warning like “You do not have permission to send envelopes. To change your permissions, an account administrator must update your permission profile.” Who is my account administrator? Should someone approve it?

Hello, @DeryaDalkilicBulut 

If your DocuSign account is a corporate account, so someone from your company is the Administrator and created your user, but it seems your user is a Viewer that cannot send envelopes.

In general, companies have Admin users from the IT or Legal departments. Contact them asking for who is the DocuSign eSignature Administrator so he/she can change your permission profile to a Sender user.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hello @DeryaDalkilicBulut ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!