Skip to main content

Hello,

I’d like to be able to save and print the messages sent to signers (whether that be the same message to multiple, or distinct messages to different people). Is that possible?
Thanks!

-Chris

Hello, @cmagee 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

I’m not aware of any option to create a report like this using the web interface, maybe through APIs you could get that, but in this case you need someone is a Developer who knows how to use our APIs.

Perhaps, you could create a template with customized email messages (subject/body) for each recipient then always send an envelope using that template, so you’ll know in advance the emails messages sent. 

It’s possible add Private messages for each recipient. If you use this feature, there is an Envelope report where you can add a Private message column to see that private message. 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

The envelope report option might work for me. But how do I get to that? I’m not seeing that option in any of my completed envelopes. 

The template wouldn’t work because I’m wanting to do this not for convenience’s sake, but rather for record keeping.

Thanks!

-Chris

I wish the messages were included in the certificate/summary

to get to the report page, click on Reports then on the left select the type of report to run

The message included in the Certification of Completion you can see those in the Envelopes’ History, select an envelope then click History

Hi @cmagee,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.