Skip to main content

Hi there! What is everyone doing to pull reports around security/access to templates?

We are going through an internal audit of who has access to the data collected via our templates. Is everyone just using the template usage report?

I wanted a list of users/user groups that have access to send specific templates and not who has already sent out the documents/templates, but DS support has confirmed there is no such report available.

Hello, @MarielM 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Have you tried this:

In the Reports section, run the Envelopes report, add columns like Envelope’s sender/creator, Template ID, specify the date period. Run the report then export it as a .CSV file

Now, run the Templates report for the same date period. Export it as a .CSV file.

Using Excel you can make a relation with the Templates IDs with the envelopes where a sender use it a template.

For audit purposes you can get a list of everybody who get access for sending an envelope through a template. I know it is not exactly what you want, but may help in some way.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre 

@Alexandre.Augusto - thanks for this suggestion. I will do this. I can at least get me more information than I currently have. This way I can see who has used the particular templates, but still missing piece of who hasn’t used it but has access to send/edit. 

Thanks for your input! Appreciate it. 

Hi @MarielM 

I’m glad to help!

If you think that was useful, I’d appreciate your Like here and mark as the Best Answer, thanks a lot!