Skip to main content

Hello, 

Is there a way to turn off reminders for a specific envelope / signer?

Thanks, 

@Vanessa 

If they the envelope/signer has a DocuSign account, they can control the notifications they get from DocuSign by going to their profile.  Profile → My Preferences → Notifications → Recipient Notifications.

Hello 

If admin allows it, you can turn off reminder for your recipient too.

They can be tuned off by default too by the way.

Or setup differently by template 

Same for expiration date

Have a great day 

@Kevin.Ponseel 

From my understanding, the Email Preferences (Notifications) set by an Admin on the account serve as the default email notification preferences for new users. For users who are already on the account, these settings will not alter their existing notification preferences. Is this correct?

Hello
Question here is for a specific signer/envelope and for reminder

Reminders and Expiration date can be set up at admin by default or giving choice to user at envelope level.

Notification are an other thing, I strongly advise to keep them all check in admin, and after let users to decide which one they want to keep.

But the question is about signers, and signers don’t have a docusign account most of the time, then no preference choice » then it must be setup at envelope level in advanced options

Have a good day

Hi @Vanessa,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.