Skip to main content

I am trying to input a Regex Pattern to a text field so it will date 1 day after another date field. I am using the Custom Validation and the pattern I am using is: AddDays(sExpiration_Date],1).Expiration_Date is the name of the field that has the date I am trying to get this text field to date 1 day after. I do not have full Devloper/Formula access and wonder if a simple Regex pattern will not suffice for this instance. I am a novice and very new at this and would be greatful for any assistace. I would be wiling to ask my orginization to get formula or developer access if it would assist.

@PRMike 

In DocuSign, using a Regex pattern for calculating a date that is one day after another date field is not possible, as Regex patterns are primarily used for text validation rather than performing date calculations.

From your description, it seems you are trying to create a custom validation rule to ensure a text field is set to a date that is one day after another date field. Given that you don't have full developer or formula access, you're likely limited to what can be done within the standard interface.

Thanks so much for the response. I was able to reach out to my my orginization and get devloper/formula access. Once that was granted, and I had access to the proper fields, I was able to create the custom Validation rule fairly easily. Again, I appreciate the assistance.