Skip to main content

Hello

I have asked this question before & I was asked to send an attachment to show what I mean.

I will attach the document but, my problem is when I send an envelope  to a customer they receive it

with red squares around all the information.

I don't get the red square when I am building the envelope it is just my customers receiving it with red squares.

Any idea how to fix this problem. Thank you.Sarah

Dear Sara,

The red boxes shows that the field is required. I assume field must be assigned to the customer and you might have prefilled the details before sending. I would like to cross check with you, are you prefilling the details like phone, unit, description etc before sending to the customer?

Yes, I am filling in the information & I just want the customer to sign the document.

Thank you

Dear Sarah 

In that case, you can use the Prefill Tabs in DocuSign and thereby red boxes will not be shown anymore to the signer.

Oh! Thank you I will try that out.

Thanks very much for you help, appreciated.

Hi @sarah,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.