Skip to main content

Hey all,

I’ve tried searching similar threads to find the issue and cannot seem to find it.

I sent a customer a docusign to fill out to start a service requiring a signature, title, and date. There is a small red square that appears that I did not add and will not check/fill no matter what my customer does. I have also tried resending the document after recompleting the fields and ran into the same issue. if someone has an answer to this problem it would be greatly appreciated as my client cannot send the completed docusign with the required fields I requested.

The screenshot I am providing is from a mobile phone but the issue persists even on a computer.

@seeJ 

Are they not able to fill in the information requested?  I believe that is the Title for the recipient.  It is not filled in because they might not have a DocuSign account or the title information is not filled in on their account.

I deduced the issue to being a mobile phone issue with help from support.

Hi @seeJ,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.