Skip to main content

Hi!
Whenever a coworker sends me a document for my signature, an email notification arrives. I can sign it with no problem, but when I try to check the records on my profile just to review the document, it doesn't appear.
This started happening in the last few weeks
Do the senders have to do something different, so I can keep a record of all the documents I have signed?

Thanks

@Sergio Salvador If you are sent an envelope and the email address used matches the email address of the DocuSign Account then it should save the envelope into the Inbox if you are a Recipient or the Sent if you are the envelope Sender. So I suggest the following….

1. Check the envelope email address and compare to the Account user email address. Verify they are the same.
  2. Second, if you have multiple DocuSign accounts using the same email address it is possible the envelope went to one Account and not the Account you are checking. Notifications would not be effected but where the envelope lands could be impacted.  Check for “Switch Accounts“ under the Profile in the upper right to see if you have several Accounts.
  3. Last check with DocuSign support with the envelope id to see where it was directed.

Hi David
Thanks for your help

In this case, what is happening is that there is a second account with the same email address as you just mentioned, which is receiving some envelopes.
If I delete the “second” account, are all the envelopes going to arrive at the “main” account?
Or should I do something different?

Just FYI, the main account has a active license

Thanks