Skip to main content

Is it possible to add a recipient role just for review of documents (with no need to sign) before a 2nd recipient who needs to sign?

If the reviewer does not agree with the document content he needs to be able to reject the envelope and the 2nd signer should not get the envelope for signature in that case.

I looked at the Needs to view option but don’t see how you can reject if the reviewer does not agree with the document content.

Hello @IngeN 

Welcome to DocuSign Community!

I hope you are doing great. Once you set the one recipient as “Need to view” and also set the signing order so that got the document 1st and when they review the document will get the option of “Void” in other actions.
and then provide the reason of voiding.

Thanks!

​Hi @IngeN,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!