Skip to main content

Sent client documents and she has not gotten anything from docu-sign.  I verified her email address. I voided the original package and resent the documents again.  She did receive the email from docu-sign that the package had been voided on the same email I verified, but did not receive the new package for her to sign??!!  How do I get this sent to her because I know it is a good email?!

Hi FCT - the most common reason for this is when the email ends up in the recipient’s spam/junk folder.  Can you have the client check there?

Hi @FCT ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Also, you can find more details on the most common reason why a recipient might not receive a DocuSign notification, here:

Why aren't my signers receiving DocuSign Notification emails?

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!