Skip to main content

We have three admins on our account.  The other admins no longer can reassign my envelopes if I happen to be away from the office.  This was allowed previous and we just realized they can no longer assign it each’s envelopes while I happened be away.   I need them to be able to reassign my envelopes.

Hello, @dberninger 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

What do you mean by ‘Reassign’ ?

There are some options for a scenario where an user is Out of Office then others can take actions in his envelopes:

1. Admins can Transfer Envelopes from an user to another. Transfer will remove the envelopes from an user and move to another, this another user will be the owner of the envelopes doing whatever they want.

2. Admins can use the option Shared Access to share envelopes from an user to others. So the envelopes still as belonging to you, however the shared users can take actions on it depending of the permission level granted to them.

3. You can access your My Preferences (click in your initials on the top right corner) to add a delegate user. Establish a start/end dates. During the selected period another user (your delegate) will be able to sign envelopes in your behalf.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Thank you so much for your response.  It was the Shared Access that I was needing.  The format had changed so I was able to grant access again to those that needed it.

Hello @dberninger ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!