Skip to main content

I need to send a document and I was asked to send it to Person A (who will not be signing) but give them the ability to reassign it to Persons B & C, who both need to sign.

This isn’t something I’ve tried before, so I don’t know if it is even possible… Help!

There is a setting under Sending Settings that allows you to enable Specify Recipient Role.  This feature gives Person A the ability to specify who Person B and C will be. When Person A receives the envelope, they will be prompted to enter the recipient's information.   When filling in the information on your envelope, only fill in the email address for Person A.  

Hi @mwheeler,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!