Skip to main content

How do I change the time stamp from PST to EST?

Hi @Nwesley43 !
You can update your Regional Settings in two ways: through "My Preferences" or "My Profile." Regional Settings allow users to accurately align their time zones and configure language preferences. Please check this article below for more information:

Update Your Regional Settings

However, if this option is not allowed, it means that your eSignature Admin blocked to users change this setting. If you’re an Admin and would like to enable it, you can ask Settings > Regional Settings > enable “Allow users to set their own Time Zone and Date Format”. Please, check this article below for more information:

Time Zone, Date Format, and Language

When you change the timezone for your user/account, this may affect many places like Date/Time fields in the envelope, viewing the information through the Manage menu, Envelope History, Certificate of Completion. To better understand these changes, visit these two articles below:

How are time zone account settings used?

Why is the date signed field displayed as Pacific Time Zone (PDT)?

Hi @Nwesley43,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.