Skip to main content

Hi,

I created a PowerForm for 3 recipients, the first 2 recipients need to complete and e-sign the document.

The 3rd recipient is set up as "CC RECEIVES A COPY" in the template. 

When I test the PowerForm, I noticed that I'm able to click in the email address of the 3rd recipient and delete and/or change the email address.

When the PowerForm goes live, I don't want any of the recipients to be able to click on the 3rd recipient's email address and delete or change it.

Is there a way to disable this? Does DocuSign provide an option to disable recipients from editing a pre-set recipient information?

I tried to use the Advanced Setting on the Edit Template page for "Recipient Modification" but I don't think it is the correct application for this.

I also tried to search for this topic in the Community, but couldn't find any postings.

Thank you!

if you are referring only to the e-mail/name of subsequent recipients, navigate to the "Add Recipients" section of the template.  Open the 'More' dropdown option, and select 'Advanced Settings'.  Then set the Recipient Modification boxes to not allow senders to edit and not allow senders to delete.  Works great!

Thank you!