Skip to main content

Am considering use of Powerforms for high volume business use case, so just trying to understand what action determines when a Powerform gets included into the envelope count.

Is it triggered and counted as an envelope if they eg. just follow the URL link to the landing page where the PowerForm Signer Information becomes visible but then go no further.

Or is it only once they have selected and activated under the “Begin Signing” button on that landing page that sees it included under our envelope count.

@Sue Chapman - The trigger that counts a PowerForm as sent envelope is when you get past the welcome screen where you enter the email address of the recipients.   Which is your “Begin Signing” button. 

Hi @Sue Chapman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.