Skip to main content

I am trying to add a postal address field to a bulk send. The standard fields are populating but i can’t seem to label the field properly to pull through from the CSV, is this possible? 

@finsgate The end goal here is to have a Column of data in the CSV for Postal Address populate per envelope for each Recipient into the document of that envelope?  The CSV requires a Header line that defines the same “Recipient Role::Field Data Label”.  First is to look at the field on the document and assign a Data Label, I always create something that is not complicated and does not have spaces. Then in the CSV there needs to be a Header row that has the appropriate value for that field along with the Recipient Role who is assigned that field.   So if you are sending it to a “Student” Role and the Data Label is “PostalAddr” then the column header should look like this:

Student::PostalAddr

Hello @finsgate ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!