Skip to main content

I sent assent page to 5 people for signatures.  My completed file is coming in as one document with all of their signatures under one page throught text.  How to I get to and print each signed document?  I clicked on everything on the completed page and it did not bring me to their individual document.  Please advise!  Thank you!  Kristin

Hello, @Kristin Blackwell 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

If I understand well your use case, there is one document with five pages. All signers have signed on the pages. On this case, although there are five pages they are in just one document so at the end of signing process (Completed status) all signers will get an email notification with the document attached.

Once the envelope is completed, go to the Manage page, click on the envelope then you’ll see on the right two small icons: Download and Print, if you want to print just click to the Printer icon.

See the figure:

Let me know if this solves your issue, otherwise respond with more details.

Thank you,

Alexandre

Thank you so very much.  One of the recipients could not get in so I sent him a separate envelope.  He is still in my waiting to be completed which is maybe my issue.  Is there a way to delete him from my original envelope?  Then maybe I will be able to print the others.  Right now it is just giving me the option in the far right to resend.  Kristin

I deleted the person I needed and did as you said per your diagrahm.  It still came out with the 4 recipeints on one document.  I will just try to use that or have them email me the confirmation document they got.  Thanks again!  Kristin

Hello, @Kristin Blackwell 

Good to know, but let me understand better your use’s case.

What do you really need when sending an envelope? An entire document signed by all recipients? Or do you need separated documents for each recipient? 

At the end of the process all recipients get a email completion notification with the signed document attached or a link to access it.

You can change your My Preferences in you user’s perfil (click on you initials in the right top corner of the home page, them My Preferences, Notifications. You can enable/disable all the notifications that you would like to receive.

Best,

Alexandre

Thanks again.  I wanted each to have their own document.  I will have them email it to me.  I appreciate your help!

Hi, @Kristin Blackwell 

Based in your use’s case, I’d suggest:

1. Create an envelope
  2. Add the documents, I say documents, because if you want each recipient receiving a document so you need to have individuals documents in the envelope, for example, let’s suppose I’m sending an envelope with three contracts: Contract 1, Contract 2, and Contract 3.
  3. Add the recipients, let’s suppose in my case above, three recipients.
  4. Inside of the envelope when you see the documents, I’ll add the Sign Here field and any other that I need for each recipient in their correspondents documents, like: Contract 1 I’ll add the field for the Recipient1, Contract 2 the fields for the recipient2, and so on.
  5. On this scenario, all recipients can see all three documents in the envelope but only will sign that contract where they have fields for that.
  6. At the end of process, the completion email notification will attach the three documents for all recipients in the signing process.
  7. In case that you need make a contract visible for a recipient, but invisible for other, you can use the option Document Visibility in the Admin area. You can watch a step by step video, here.

BTW, any envelope sent while they still in Waiting for Others status, you can Correct the envelope then add/remove recipients (those who didn’t signed yet) and add documents if needed. Then finish the correction.

Let me know that helps you.

Alexandre

Hi @Kristin Blackwell,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!