Skip to main content

Hi, we’re a B2B organization with clients who need their users to sign certain documents. We’re looking to build an integration with DocuSign where the documents designed using our product needs to be signed by our customer’s users in an embedded way at the right time in their journey in our product. I’d like to understand how the pricing works for General Connector Implementation Plan vs ISV License OEM Implementation Plan. 

In General Connector Implementation Plan, what type of license (E-sign plan or Developer API plan) should be purchased by our company and what should be purchased by our customers?

Similarly in ISV License OEM Implementation Plan, what type of license (E-sign plan or Developer API plan) should be purchased by our company? In this plan, can we monitor envelope usage of each of our customers seperately to be able to bill them as per their usage? 

Hello @Varsha,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to know about Partnership Pricing.

I apologize for any inconvenience for not being able to provide you with the information, but for this, you will need to contact our Sales Department at https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales or call us at 1 (877) 720-2040.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.