Skip to main content

hi,

For a new form, I have two signatures required, but only one is needed, not both. I first thought I could use a shared email account and each person would be able to adopt a new signature before signing. 

The other option is to make the signatures optional, bu

I also thought I could possibly use a rule to figure out if a user had signed or not.  

We don’t want to use the Signing Groups option because we’re short on seats and we’d have to add more people to the group who are not already users.

What are the best other options?

thanks

Hello @maggie.gallotti ,
Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

The best option would be Signing groups, however, to add “users” to a signing group it doesn’t need to be necessarily a user on your account therefore it will not take up any of your seats: Add Signing Groups

In other words, you can add recipients to the Signing Group without adding them to your account as users.

From my understanding you need 1 out of 2 people to sign a document, an option that could work would be Delegated signing, but if they are going to be changing then it would not be ideal: Delegated Signing

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards,
Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to y

Hello @maggie.gallotti ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!