Skip to main content

Hey! Could you help me with how to deal with a situation when you have several signatures on a document but one was missing so you sign and upload it again. Is it possible to merge / are there any other options?
thanks

Hello, @bstrakova 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Each envelope is a secure container. You can download its contents in .PDF format then merge with other .PDFs documents using a PDF merger app as available in the web. Or a standalone App or Adobe features. 

It is not possible to merge completed envelopes due security and compliance reasons.

You did what is possible to do: create a new envelope with the content from a signed envelope so when you download the contents, all signed documents will be there. 

I hope that helps.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @bstrakova,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!