Skip to main content

All of my notification settings are ON.  I have a document out for review/signature, and low and behold everyone has signed, but I only received one email notification that 1 party has “viewed” only.  I kept scratching my head why I wasn’t receiving multiple “has viewed” and “has signed” notifications.  Nothing in spam.  What might be wrong here please?  

Thank you hive.  

@marigoldey Per the Trust Status page there are reported delays in the email delivery for a variety of Instances.

https://status.docusign.com/

any idea if these types of email delivery delays are common?  just now onboarding a trial account and this is EXTREMELY annoying and not setting a good “first impression.”  

not getting “signing complete” delivery either.  my document is done, but would never know it from notifications.  

@marigoldey Extremely rare in the time that I have used DocuSign, DocuSign has a uptime in the 99%. 

Hello @marigoldey ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!