Skip to main content

Hi There, 

As the primary administrator for the company, I'm curious if there's a way for me to receive immediate notifications whenever a document sent by any staff member is signed

Hello @Shaun Thomson ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you, as an admin, would like to receive some sort of notification for when an envelope sent by any one of your users has been completed.

I’m sad to say that such a notification does not exist, you would need to be part of the envelope (this could be as a Receives a copy and the very last recipient in the signing order) for you to get a notification.

For more information on signing order, please view: Set a Signing Order

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Shaun Thomson ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Hi @nathaly.monge,

You could:

1. create a DocuSign report that contains the list of all the DocuSign envelopes sent from the account. You wouldn’t be ‘notified’ each time a signature occurs but you can schedule for the report to be emailed to you on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
  2. Another option would be to create some sort of integration using the DocuSign API whereby you can configure how the notification would be sent to you. For example, each time a user of your account signs, an email or a Slack/Teams message is sent to you.

Hoping this helps

Sofian Saoudi,
Solusign Consulting - DocuSign Partner
Need help with DocuSign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 sofian@solusign.com | 📺 Follow me on YouTube  

Hello @Shaun Thomson ,

The points @sofian_solusign provided are great options, If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,