Skip to main content

Hello, 

Is there an option to receive a notification when an envelope is sent by me. Does the receiver receive reminder notifications and how often? 

T.

Hello Tisia,

By default, the sender does not receive an email notification until the envelope has been completed. If you wish to receive an email notification on send, you can add yourself as a cc recipient to the workflow.

The signer will receive reminders only if the sender has added them from the Advanced Options tab within the envelope OR the account admin has set default reminders in Reminders & Expiration under the Settings tab. 

If you find that Reminders are greyed out under Advanced Options in your envelope and you are unable to edit the default setting, please ask your admin to ensure that they have ticked Allow Senders to Override Account Defaults.

I hope this helps.

Hi @Tisia Blevins,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!