Skip to main content

Hi there please can someone help !

I am not receiving any emails from Docusign into my designated email account. I need to sign a document that other shave signed  but cannot do this.

Many thanks in advance

Carrie

Hello @Carrie

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

I’m sorry to hear that you are not able to sign your documents, I understand your are not getting the notifications for the envelopes.

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving DocuSign Notification emails?

If you have confirmed that none of the above scenarios apply, we recommend creating a Customer Support case so that a Tech Support Expert can take a closer look at the issue. Please provide the envelope ID number in the case notes. 

How to find your document’s envelope ID: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Carrie ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!