Skip to main content

My account is charged USD 600 annual for 2 seats which i never authorized for. I had bought 100 envelopes to use for USD 53.12 and paid. I need to get a refund as i do not require 2 seats annually.

As per your video instructions I went ahead to cancel my subscription but there was no option to raise a refund request. I need confirmation before cancelling or closing my account that my refund will be processed. My account has gone negative due to this huge debit which i cannot afford.

I had submitted case 14062851 and requested callback but received no response and submitted new case 14070060 to get call back still no response.

I am from india and would appreciate a direct customer contact support number asap. i can be reached at sushmita.sharma@greenarccapital.com

@Sushmita

I checked and I can see that you already received a reply from Docusign Support on case number 14070060 and saw that you opened additional support cases as well. It is best to reply to an existing case if it relates to the same topic.

The Docusign Community is not the right place to discuss billing related topics, opening a case with Docusign Support was the correct thing to do.

In your question above you state that you “bought 100 envelopes”, which equals an annual subscription of Docusign eSignature. Monthly plans only include an allowance of “up to 10 envelopes” per user per month.

Standard and Business Pro annual plans include an allowance of up to 100 sent envelopes per user per year. Monthly plans include an allowance of up to 10 sent envelopes per user per month.