Skip to main content

Some of our agreements are signed by people who do not have a DocuSign account. How can an account-less signer view the other recipients of the agreement they are signing? 

For example, Envelope X needs to be signed by persons A, B, and C. Person A has a DocuSign account, and therefore can log in and see the recipient details of Envelope X: who is signing, in what order, and who is receiving a completed copy. Persons B and C don’t have DocuSign accounts, so the most information they are able to find about the other signers is what is shown when they click Other Actions>View History, under the Recipients field. Thus, Person B is able to see who will either sign or receive a copy, but they don’t know if they are the first signer or the last, and they don’t know if Person C will also sign or if Person C will only receive a copy. 

Hoping I’m overlooking an easy solution. Thanks!

Hi Alayna,

If the recipient / signer doesn’t have a formal docusign account they have limited visibility into the progress (or otherwise) of the agreement as you outline above.  Depending on the signing settings, emails can be sent on the completion of a task by each recipient - this gives the person at least some visibility.

If the individual is an internal user, depending on your organization’s plan, adding another user may not be at additional cost (unless you are on a seat plan) this would give them visibility into the completion progress.

Hi @Alayna.Snyder,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to check on this. What setting is that on the envelope?