Skip to main content

I used to be able to select a form field and then Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste. Now clicking a field starts editing it rather than selecting it.

Same goes for deleting fields. How do I do that?

Hello @Home Guru KC ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns and apologies for the late replies.

I tried to do what you are saying, however, I was unable to reproduce it, does this happen if you try it on other browsers?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Home Guru KC ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

See video. Old editor allowed copying, pasting, and deleting form fields. I don’t see a way to do any of these in the new one.

In addition, as you can see in the video, switching to the old editor create a mess in form field placements and also prevents you from deleting a single field. 

Edit: If there are not simple resolutions to these, this needs to go back to beta testing until it’s ready for production.

Hello @Home Guru KC ,

Thank you for the video.

That is not a new UI, that is an interface created specially for Word documents or more specifically for Document Generation: Limitations and Considerations for Document Generation

Do you get the same result if you upload a normal PDF?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,