Skip to main content
My document is completed but the reviewer has forgotten to sign one page, is it possible to create a new envelope with the document which is already signed? Or, there may be other options?

Yes, two options.....

1) Use "forward" on the completed envelope. This creates a new envelope with the existing signed document allowing you to add new Recipients, such as Recipients who "Need to Sign".

2) Download the document, saving it to your local drive, then create a new envelope, upload the document that you saved and add new Recipients and tags/fields, then Send. Really the same as #1 but more steps.

Hi David,

I try the first option. DocuSign ID and all signatures affixed don't move ! 💪

Therefore, I try your tips for the other case, during my holidays, I have a voided document because the envelope has expired with 2 missing signatures on 6 . 😬 !!! I have an issue with the Big watermark "VOIDED" on all the pages of the document... which strange idea to put it on all the document !!! 😒

So I have no other option to create a new envelope and to resign all the reviewers ?

Voided envelopes cannot be forwarded only "completed". The "VOID" watermark is a Security measure in DocuSign so that of someone who refused to sign or found an error and decided to "void" that the document cannot be used at all to circumvent the decision not to sign.

If voided, you can copy the envelope and make changes based on why it was voided and send. But a copy would require the envelope to go through the entire signature process.