Skip to main content

I sent one document to 14 people for signature on a group envelope. All but one have signed and he can’t access the email due to firewall or other issues (cox.net email). He wants me to resend to him using another email but I don’t know how to do that. Any help?

Worst case, can I delete him from the signers and keep the 13 signatures I have or do I have to start over to give him a new email address?

What is the best way to send 14 people the same document for signature - do you have to set up 14 DocuSigns?

Thanks!

The Sender or a DocuSign Admin (or anyone with ‘manage’ shared access) can “correct” the envelope to either update the email address of a Recipient who has not taken action or to remove a Recipient. If you are the Sender of the envelope, login to DocuSign, go to Manage then select the Sent folder to the left.  Find the envelope and select the dropdown to the right and select “correct”.  This will allow you to change the email address or remove the Recipient.  

From a best practice perspective, I would recommend that individuals you use in your envelopes have DocuSign accounts (free or personal, etc) so they have an alternate way to take action on an envelope rather then reliance on the envelope notification only.

Hello @lalocklear ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!