Skip to main content

I need to be able to have a template signed by 2 people all within a 24 hour period.  I don’t want to expire the envelope after 24 hours because I can see that being a problem.  Is there a way to set it up so if the 24 hours expires, we can reset the envelope for another 24 hours without having to void out the envelope?

@Darcy West There is no DocuSign functionality that exists that fits your request that would be an automated extension of envelope expiration.  You could set the Expiration at a day and then “correct” the envelope at anytime in that time period to extend the Expiration to 2 days. You could also let the envelope expire and then copy the envelope with field data to resend a new envelope with a new 1 day expiration.  Both are manual processes.

Hi @Darcy West,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!