Skip to main content

Hi All

I am hoping you can help me.

I have created multiple documents that need signatures - but each one of the document requires a certificate of completion to be available at the end of each document.

Can I upload all documents simultaneously and sign them all at the same time (saving myself some time) and then download all documents, but with each document being merged with a certificate of completion?

So far, I can only sign them all at the same time but only one certitifcate of completion appears...and not at the end of each individual document.

Any tips would be incredibly appreciated!

Kind regards

Cristiana

Hello, @Cris Goncalves 

You are very welcome to the Docusign Community!

The CoC (Certificate of Completion) is generated by envelope not by documents inside an envelope, that said, it is not possible to generate CoC for each document in a same envelope.

To get individual CoC for each document, you will need to use a separated envelope for each one.

Perhaps, only as a suggestion, you can download all the documents and CoC, use some .PDF app merger to merge each document with the CoC, it’s a manual work and it should be done outside of the eSignature platform.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre