Skip to main content

I have one template document that 20 different people signed separately, is there a way to get all the signatures onto one document? This is not a contract, just a basic petition letter. 

@jgarza0007 There is no way to merge envelopes or the Signatures that were obtained on one envelope with another similar document with the Signature from another Recipient.  I prefer to have each individual who needs to sign a document take action on their own individual envelope. You could setup a Template or an envelope to use the same document and then obtain the 20 signatures on one envelope on the same document. In this case, however, specific to your question you cannot combine envelopes that have been completed into a single envelope.

Hi @jgarza0007,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!