Skip to main content

When I create a document and fill out all the information and then complete and send it to be signed all the information I entered is gone or part of the information is missing?  When I go back and preview it the info is there but after I email it it is all gone.

What's the order of your recipients and to whom are the fields assigned? If you're recipient #1 at order 1 and the fields are assigned to recipient #2 at order 2, then the fields won't be visible to recipient #1 unless they're set to "Allow all to collaborate". Basically you need to imagine that the fields linked with a recipient aren't present on that envelope until the recipient is active on the envelope as well.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Andrew is correct about why the values in fields for signer 2 aren't showing up when signer 1 gets the document. Collaborative fields are one option but not always a good idea if you don't want signer 2 to change the data entered by signer 1.

Alternatively there is an account setting your account admin can enable " When an envelope is sent, write the initial value of the field for all recipients" which shows all pre-filled field values to the recipient even if the field is assigned to a later recipient.

Regards.