Skip to main content

I'm encountering a problem similar to yours. Everything was functioning smoothly in my workflow until a few days ago. I conducted numerous tests without any complications. However, starting from yesterday, my workflow has been executing multiple times for the same envelope, particularly when it's marked as completed. This results in DocuSign generating multiple "configurationID" instances, eventually causing the "MAX_CONNECT_CUSTOM_CONFIGURATION_EXCEEDED" error to occur.

@John.Cena

There is currently a bug with Power Automate creating multiple DocuSign Connect configurations, which will lead to the “MAX_CONNECT_CUSTOM_CONFIGURATION_EXCEEDED” error when reaching 20 connections. There is already a ticket in the DocuSign support system, which is being worked on to resolve this.

I suggest to rename the description in the Power Automate trigger to have a new value and save it. Then you can manually delete all the old connections. With multiple connections being listed there the flow will be triggered multiple times, as they all point to the same flow in Power Automate.

Can you confirm that you edited your flow, which created a new DocuSign Connect configuration when saving or did you not touch the flow in Power Automate and still saw new connections being created?