Skip to main content

I have a document that has several ss numbers on it.  Can I mask those numbers so signers cannot see them but once the document is signed I can remove the masking?

@gbrzezinski 

Yes, you can specify on the text field to “hide the text with asterisk” for sensitive data. This will conceal the specified fields on the document. The sender can view or download the form data for the envelope to reveal the hidden data.

This feature may need to be enabled by your DocuSign Administrator or may not be included in your DocuSign plan.

This DocuSign Support Article will help you to set it up.

Hi @gbrzezinski,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Per above “This feature may need to be enabled by your DocuSign Administrator or may not be included in your DocuSign plan.”

How do I see if this feature is in my plan?