Skip to main content

Hi Team, 

Have referred to the following https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=srv1583277356044.html&_LANG=enus

in an to attempt to Lock the recipient name in some templates I hold, however cannot see any option to Limit this?
Could you assist with further steps on how to have this enabled? 

I can get as far as Settings -> Signing Settings ->

However, cannot see the following options: Signature Adoption Configuration -> Lock Recipient Name

I am an admin on our Docusign account too. 

Thanks, 

Hi @Greg.Sutton 

The the ability to Lock a Recipient name is an account wide setting. This means that you don’t have the ability to set it per envelope or template. Enabling this feature means it will impact all new envelopes. 

With regards to accessing the feature, you need to head to  Settings > Signing Settings. Under the heading Signature (see screenshot) you need to click on the link in order to access Lock Recipient Name.

@Greg.Sutton 

If you are unable to see the feature in your Docusign eSignature account, you need to raise a ticket with Docusign Support and request to enable that feature on your account.

Hello @Greg.Sutton ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!