Skip to main content

I wanted to provide some feedback about the latest update to DocuSign.

It has made the application less intuitive and more difficult to work with.  Prior to the update, there was a tab for managing your documents that took you directly to your folders.  Now with the new update, you’re have to click on an “Agreements” tab (an unituitive name) and then you see only the four main folders:  Inbox, Sent, Completed, and Action Required.  Your Folders are nowhere in sight.  You must now click on Show More and then hidden at the bottom of the screen, after you scroll down, are your Folders, which you must click on one more time to expose them.  This is completely unituitive and makes locating your documents difficult to do and much more cumbersome with many extra unnecessary steps.

Couldn’t we just have a Manage Documents tab that would list all the folders that we have in our account, similar to Windows File Manager rather than the convoluted mess that we have now?

Thanks, I feel better now having gotten this off of my chest.

Snarkiness aside, thanks for considering this feedback.

Hi Rodrigo:

I agree - the new layout isn’t very user-friendly for anyone who uses folders. 

The last time I had a suggestion the Community Moderator let me know that feedback needs to be send directly. Here’s part of the message:

“I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation.

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. 

Otherwise, please share your thoughts with our development team by emailing your request to:

feedback@docusign.com

Maybe if enough people suggest changes we can get some?

mr1

Thanks for this information.

I looked for a feedback mechanism before posting but couldn’t find anything.  I will forward my comments to the feedback email address and we’ll see what happens.