Skip to main content

Hello,

I have been having an issue with the language that my manager receives communication from DocuSign in. I send the document to my manager in English, not using a template, ensuring the language is in English. But she receives it in Croatian. When anyone else sends it to her she also receives it in Croatian. When I looked at her preferences, her language is set to English. Please can you assist. Many thanks.

I had seen a similar issue with one of my colleagues. She had changed the language once, within the DocuSign signing page, and after that she started receiving email notifications in that particular language. 

I think if your manager could change the Language from the next Envelope Signing Page, it would fix the issue.

Hi @Melanie Herholdt,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!