Skip to main content

I have several documents indicating they will be purged by May 1, 2024.  Is there a way to make sure they are not purged?  I have already changed the record retention/purge parameters but they are still showing they will be purged.

Also, I have received individual emails for all of them letting me know they will be purged.  Some indicate I cannot change because I have restricted access (I am an administrator).  I would like to reverse everything in bulk not one by one.  

If the docs were put into the purge queue via retention policy and not via targeted purge, and you unchecked the “Enable Document Retention Policy”, then your docs should be removed from the purge queue within a day. When did you make these settings changes? From the FAQ

“Envelopes can be removed from the purge queue via the web app only if they were put there by Document Retention. To do so, you must disable Document Retention entirely by disabling (un-checking) the setting, 'Enable document retention policy' and clicking Save. Note: The removal of envelopes from the queue is not immediate upon saving that setting as disabled. Envelopes will be removed from the queue that evening. Please verify this by checking the queue again in the following morning.” 

Hi @Wilmer-HR,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.