Skip to main content

I have a template (word document) that requires conditional formatting (display this if a checkbox is selected in the document generation form. I am not able to locate any valuable documentation for this. It would be even better if there were documentation on how to suppress a table row if the checkbox in the document generation form isn't selected. Or even how to join to conditions (with and or & ).

Please help with syntax or document links.

Please try searching for answers before asking, your suppress inquiry was asked, by me (https://support.docusign.com/s/question/0D51W000073U9RuSAK/how-can-we-using-document-assembler-hide-a-row-with-failed-conditional), and thankfully answered.

As for joining conditions, the select statement is comprised of XPath 1.0 so the standards there apply (use | between 2 statements to return results for both statements).

@Zakee Goliak​ Thank you for answering my question on joining statements. I will make note that the | is used for joining statements.

I did search and read your article. I also see that You, yourself asked "Is there some documentation you are following? They have not shared such with my customer, and could really use a guide." And if you read my question, it clearly states that I am looking for documentation. The document that was added in the reply to your question is no longer valid or available. I have found links to documentation but since SpringCM moved all their documentation to DocuSign, all those links are no longer valid either.

SO if anyone has a working link to documentation, please share.

Results from my search:

https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/SpringCM-Document-Generation

Thank you

Hi!

I see this information is for CLM.

Is there any conditional formatting documentation for e-signature?

I have a template (word document) that requires conditional formatting (display this if a checkbox is selected in the document generation form. I am not able to locate any valuable documentation for this. It would be even better if there were documentation on how to suppress a table row if the checkbox in the document generation form isn't selected. Or even how to join to conditions (with and or & ).