Skip to main content

Long time user of DS and for the life of me, I cannot fathom WHY we are subjected to the same “Switch recipients” pop up for every single envelope, including ones saved to draft and returning to them later to complete. 

There should be an option to turn this notification OFF and I have dug everywhere within my preferences and settings and so far, I can’t find one. 

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS LEFT OF MY SANITY - Tell me where this might be found OR make it an option! 

I just noticed nearly the same question in another thread:

And the answer there makes it seem like DS doesn’t think we should have control over annoying pop ups… so if you’re bothered by them like this other guy and I are, feel free to submit a Customer Support case, the link provided in the other thread. 

ugh.

Hi @iKalai,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hello Alejandro - 

What solution was suggested or are you referring to my own reply to my own initial post, to submit a Customer Support case? If so - then no, there has been no resolution. 

Thank you,

Kalai

Hi @iKalai,

Thank you for following up.

The option to disable these tutorials was once available to DocuSign Support on the account’s backend.

But after some research I was able to confirm that the option is no longer available for the current version of these tutorials. I agree that you should get more access, instead of less, to managing your account’s configuration. And, even though our engineering team originally declined the request to implement a toggle due to competing priorities with more urgent matters, the expected waiting time to request a reassessment is soon to expire. Because of this reason, I encourage you to submit your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Thank you Alejandro - My plan is individual, mine only. I tried to submit a new case, but it’s more cumbersome than it should be. There are too many options to choose from and I don’t know what category “turn off annoying tutorial pop ups” fits into, so where to even begin? Based on digging through many of the options within parent options, I feel if I select the incorrect category, my “case” will simply vanish into a netherworld of lost requests/suggestions. I did reply to the other post that I referred to, and yes, I can send an email to the feedback email you provided. I do appreciate your help here - thanks - K

Hi @iKalai,

I appreciate you taking the time of reaching back.

I understand your position, and I am certain that our engineering team will look into your request. They will know exactly what will be required to implement a solution, and whether or not it is feasible.

From a DocuSign Support point of view, we will always be glad to help you escalate your feedback in the most efficient way.

Please don’t hesitate in using the communication channels previously mentioned to contact the concerned DocuSign team, and we will follow up as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!