Skip to main content

I usually send out an envelope with multiple documents to be signed off at once, but when I download them separately, I can't attach the summary to them since they're signed documents.

How can I attach the summary to the separate documents?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if there is a way to download an envelope so that the summary is attached to every single document.

The account Admin will need to review the current options on the Envelope Delivery settings, on your settings tab. Please make sure that the Attach certificate of completion to envelope option is enabled, Please be advised that if the files are over 5 MB they will not be attached to the completion email, but the user should have the option to download the files if they access the envelope.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you so much for your response!

If it's over 5 MB, how could I download it with the certificate at the end?

Hello,

If you have a DocuSign account you can download it from there, but if you don't you can access the link in the envelope notification to download the contents of the envelope.

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-Do-I-Download-and-Print-a-Document-That-I-Received

Best regards,

Hi Christopher,

I meant more along the lines of being able to do it for each document separately.

For example, if I have document A, B, and C in one envelope, and document C is 100 MB, is there a way for me to download document C with the certificate attached at the end? The problem here is that I cannot attach it in Adobe Acrobat after-the-fact since it is a signed document – Adobe won’t allow me to.

Best,
Isaac

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but that option is not available, however, this information will be provided to the appropriate team for review.

Thank you for this, we always looking for options to improve our product.

Best regards,

Thank you very much! I would appreciate it greatly because it is sorely needed. I would not be able to do so without DocuSign since Adobe blocks it from happening due to the signatures.

Best,
Isaac