Skip to main content

We have multiple DocuSign templates each with a PowerForm. Each template has multiple different forms.

For training our users, we would like to use an in-application training tool so that information is readily available during signing. We do use ToolTip but have a need to display more information,reminders,alerts, etc.

I looked on-line and there are multiple ones. Is there one that works better with DocuSign?

Any information/recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

A few options I have used and typically the departments select the option that fits the need....

1) Use "Notes". They can be added to a document and can be targeted to a Recipient. Notes also do not show on the final completed document.

2) Add extra documents to the envelope and use document visibility to determine who can see this extra set of rules or explanations.

3) Use DocuSign text field hyperlinks inside the document to open an outside resource or set of rules. Here is a DocuSign article that provides more information...

https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-to-create-a-hyperlink-in-DocuSign

4) Enable or allow "Comments" which allows for communication through the envelope to help resolve any questions about a field or actions.

I typically present all the options and see what works best for a specific Use Case, hope this helps.

Helpful information. Thank you. We can use couple you have listed.

Any information on training tools such as WalkMe?

Nothing much I could provide in terms of training tools outside of DocuSign University, which is what I primarily use along with documentation off the DocuSign Support and Community sites.

Hi,

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community!

This isn't what you're asking for but, as David mentioned, there is also DocuSign University. It's not in-app but it provides educational modules to learn DocuSign componemts like PowerForms, etc. Clcik here to find out more >> https://support.docusign.com/en/docusignuniversity

Donna

Community Moderator

​Thank you both. Appreciate the information; very helpful. Good day.