Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am trying to send an envelope to a client but need it to go through multiple levels of internal reviews and approvals. I don’t want the client to see the list of approvals who are all copied in the envelope. Is there a way to hide this from the overall audit trail in the ‘Summary’ that gets sent with the signed envelope? 

I am aware of no options or feature in DocuSign to hide Recipients who are in a particular Recipient Type from other Recipients.  I would suggest a feature request.  One option that I can think of would either be Signing Groups or the use of generic email addresses which internal employees have access so the specific individual User is “masked” with a generic email like “Approval1@domain.com”.

Hi @Alpesh.Gandhi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!