Skip to main content

I'd like to have every candidate that comes into our office sign an NDA using docusign when they arrive at our office. We will not be able to create accounts for each person and I do not want to email the forms to them. Is this possible? Thanks!

Based on the Account settings of the individual sending the envelope, this determines whether or not a Recipient has to create or has to have a pre-existing DocuSign Account to sign a document. The setting is under the Account "Security" and is under the header "Login Requirements". Set to "Not required to login" allows any Recipient to sign without having a DocuSign Account.

Recipients (if they have a DocuSign Account) have the ability to disable Notifications. As a Sender you cannot disable the Notifications that go to a Recipient.

At an Account level you can disable the final attachment that goes out to Sender and Recipients after the envelope completes but this is an Account setting so it affects all envelopes sent from the Account.

I think the question is " Can a client sign from my pc if present ( host in person signing ) so I don't need to email them for signatures"

I'm new to docusign and have that same question.

@Martha Ortiz​ If your Account plan has the Recipient Type "In Person Signer" then the answer is "Yes". Her e is an article on In Person Signing....

https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-in-person-signing

Where do I find the 'Account' > 'Security' option so that I can send an envelope for a client to sign? They don't have a DS account so I need to select 'not required to login' but can't see where to do this.