Skip to main content

We want a user to run account level reporting but do not want them to be admins. Is it possible to create a role with capability to run account level reporting without being an account admin. If possible what specific role permission will control this ?.

It looks like this is possible....although I have not tested it. When you add a new permission set, you can choose both admin permissions and user permissions so you could select only the reporting option under the admin permissions and then the same user permissions as the user has now.

Hi - That permission is possible using Delegated Admin and the "Reporting" role permission. Check out the following resources to help you get it set up:

1. DocuSign Support Center - Delegated Admin
  2. DocuSign Knowledge Market - Best Practices for Delegated Admin

#Resources​ 

Thank you  for taking time to answer my question.

As of now I see our account doesn't show this feature. I cannot see delegate admin feature or create new permission sets for it. I will ask our DocuSign account managers to have a look. I think we have full enterprise account so wonder why this feature is not available to us. I do not see it in both our demo and prod accounts.

Yes, your Account Manager will be able to have it enabled for you. Glad we could help.